Terms & Conditions
Effective date: March 07, 2021
CANCELLATION BY THE BRICKLAYERS ARMS
Very occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking. We will tell you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative accommodation of the same standard, or higher, or offer a full refund. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS
We kindly ask that all cancellations for table reservations are cancelled as far in advance as possible in order to give the restaurant chance to rebook the table.
If there is no advance cancellation and you do not show up for your reservation, we (The Bricklayers Arms) reserve the right to charge your payment card (used at the time of booking) a maximum of £50 per person of the entire booking.
EXPECTATIONS OF YOU (and your group)
You must not:
• smoke anywhere inside the premises. Smoking on the premises outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100 fine;
• dogs are allowed in the main bar and restaurant for patrons only (except Sundays);
• bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises;
• use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills;
• tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
• remove, damage or destroy any the Bricklayers Arms property;
• use any of the technology provided by the Bricklayers Arms to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; or
• cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any Bricklayers Arms staff.
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to the Bricklayers Arms on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
You and the members of your group must not resell or transfer your reservation (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any Bricklayers Arms room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. The Bricklayers Arms will not honour any reservations made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
If you or your group cause damage to the building, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, theBricklayers Arms reserves the right to:
• cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from the premises;
• retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation; and/or
• refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry.
TheBricklayers Arms will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
TheBricklayers Arms is smoke free and penalty fees will be applied if you smoke in the premises.
THE BAR & RESTAURANT
Corkage – TheBricklayers Arms has a corkage charge which is entirely the manager’s discretion, this will be a minimum of £25 per bottle up to a value of £50 per bottle.
As a public house and also freehouse, theBricklayers Arms and any of it’s employees reserve the right to allow and/or refuse entry to any individuals and/or groups. The Bricklayers Arms and any of it’s employees also reserve the right to remove any individual and/or group from the premises at their discretion. No reason will be given.
There is a strict no drugs policy and anybody found abusing this policy will be reported to the police.
WANT TO GIVE US ANY FEEDBACK?
If you want to share anything about your experience with us, then we’d love to hear from you. Here’s how, either complete a guest comment card and leave it with Reception or write to the General Manager at:
The Bricklayers Arms
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include full details of your stay with your booking reference. Any relevant changes to terms & conditions will be communicated at time of booking.